Start time 7:00am 18th of June 2017 Woy Woy
|Limited to 500 Entrants – Must be 16years & over to enter|
|Adult early bird entry (until 7th May 2017)||$66|
|Adult entry (after 7th May 2017)||$77|
* All fees are inclusive of GST
** No postage of race packs – see below for more information
- The first 2000 entrants for the running festival will receive an official Bay to Bay t-shirt.
- No entries will be taken on the day of the event
- Online entries close 14th June
- All entries (this includes race numbers, timing chips and t-shirts if eligible) can be collected on the 16th of June between 4pm and 7pm or on the 17th of June between 11am and 4pm from the Central Coast Stadium. Alternatively, race numbers/timing chips ONLY can be collected from the Woy Woy CWA Hall prior to the race from 6am. T-shirts will be available from the finish area after the race.
- Registrations also will be taken on Friday the 16th of June between 4pm and 7pm and on Saturday the 17th of June between 11am and 4pm at the Central Coast Stadium subject to maximum numbers not being reached prior to these dates. . EFTPOS facilities will be available
|Mens prizes||Female prizes|
Major Open Prizes are donated by: ET Australia, Coast Runners Shop, Bendigo Bank, Mars Food, Booth’s Motor Group, Gosford Private Hospital, Brisbane Waters Private Hospital, F45 Gosford, Robson Partners, EarthSafe Environmental, Oceanview Physio, Belle Property and Harwood Chartered Accountants.
Age Category Prizes
|16 to 19||40 to 49|
|20 to 29||50 to 59|
|30 to 39||60+|
Age Category Prizes will be awarded to 1st place in all age categories. These prizes are donated by the following sponsors: Simplicity Funerals, Gosford West Rotary, Sports Medicine Central Coast, Riverside Body Scan, East Gosford Podiatry, West Gosford Pharmacy, Charter Pac Construction Management and Cahill and Cameron.
Uncollected age category prizes
All age category prizes must be collected after the race. Uncollected items will not be sent out.
Transportation and gear
There is no official transportation before the event, there are trains leaving Gosford at 6.11, 6.51 and 7,11. The journey takes 7 to 11 minutes.
Gear will be transported to the finish via van in front of CWA Hall. (Must produce chest number to collect gear)
Half Marathon Course – Fast Flat Scenic Course
Starts Brickwharf Road heads east towards waterfront then follows cycle path to first turnaround near blackwall mountain. It then follows cycle path all the way back to Woy Woy. Proceeds along Brisbane Water Drive east of railway line, linking up with cycleway at Point Clare and continuing to Central Coast Stadium. Runners will then head south of Gosford swimming pool before returning to Central Coast Stadium to complete the event inside the stadium.
Chip Timing By Multisport Australia
Chips do not need to be returned.
Competitors are only eligible for one individual prize.
All competitors will accept the race committee’s decision as final.
- Each competitor will run the approved course as directed, will not accept outside assistance and will accept the referee’s decision as final.
- No competitor will be awarded a place unless he/she wears an official competitor’s number so that the allotted number may be easily seen throughout the duration of the run.
- Competitor’s must run where directed by officials and/or Police.
- As this is a charity fundraising event, we have a NO REFUND policy due to cancellation or non-attendance.
If you have any of the following conditions, you are advised by the Race Medical Director to seek advice from your Doctor before entering this event.
- Family history of sudden death or heart disease.
- Medical condition, e.g asthma, hypertension, diabetes, etc.
- Recent illness, e.g respiratory infection.
The medical staff reserve the right to remove any competitor from the race.
Race starts at Woy Woy Waterfront, Brisbane Water Drive, Woy Woy.
Major Participation Prize
All Competitors in 12km & Half Marathon will be eligible for the major prize.
$500 voucher provided by Helloworld, Woy Woy
Proceeds from this year’s event will be donated to the Ronald Mcdonald Family Room Gosford and Central Coast Local Health District.
Runners will be treated to a fantastic runner’s brunch supported by: Chapman’s Fruits and Veg, Wyoming
Presentation will commence at 10.30am
Many other random draw prizes will be offered after the presentation of trophies. Competitors MUST be in attendance to receive any random draws.
Half Marathon Course