Start time 8:00am Woy Woy
|Adult early bird entry (until 7th May 2017)||$39|
|Adult entry (after 7th May 2017 until 11th June 2017)||$49|
|Adult entry (after 11th June 2017)||$60|
|Child 7 – 17 (Until the 14th June 2017)||$20|
* All fees are inclusive of GST
** No postage of race packs – see below for more information
- The first 2000 entrants for the running festival will receive an official Bay to Bay t-shirt.
- Online entries close 14th June 2017
- All entries (this includes race numbers, timing chips and t-shirts if eligible) can be collected on Friday the 16th of June between 4pm and 7pm, and Saturday the 17th of June between 11am and 4pm from Central Coast Stadium. Alternatively, race numbers/timing chips ONLY can be collected from the Woy Woy CWA Hall prior to the race from 6am. T-shirts can be collected from the finish area after the race.
- Registrations also will be taken on Friday the 16th of June between 4pm and 7pm, and Saturday the 17th of June between 11am and 4pm from Central Coast Stadium subject to maximum numbers not being reached prior to these dates. EFTPOS facilities will be available
|Mens prizes||Female prizes|
Major Open Prizes are donated by: ET Australia, Coast Runners Shop, Bendigo Bank, Mars Food, Booth’s Motor Group, Gosford Private Hospital, Brisbane Waters Private Hospital and Genesis Fitness.
Age Category Prizes
|Under 12’s||40 to 49|
|12 to 15||50 to 59|
|16 to 19||60 to 69|
|20 to 29||70+|
|30 to 39|
Age Category Prizes will be awarded to 1st place in all age categories. These prizes are donated by the following sponsors: Simplicity Funerals, Gosford West Rotary and Sports Medicine Central Coast.
Uncollected age catergory prizes
All age category prizes must be collected after the race. Uncollected items will not be sent out.
Transportation and gear
There is no official transportation before the event, there are trains leaving Gosford at 6.11, 6.51 and 7,11. The journey takes 7 to 11 minutes.
12km – Fast Flat Scenic Course
Starts at Woy Woy Waterfront, proceeds along Brisbane Water Drive east of railway line linking up with cycleway at Point Clare and continuing to Gosford Waterfront, finishing in the Central Coast Stadium (Home of the Mariners).
Chip Timing By Multisport Australia
Chips do not need to be returned.
Competitors are only eligible for one individual prize.
All competitors will accept the race committee’s decision as final.
- Entries will only be accepted on-line until the Wednesday prior to the race.
- Each competitor will run the approved course as directed, will not accept outside assistance and will accept the referee’s decision as final.
- No competitor will be awarded a place unless he/she wears an official competitor’s number so that the allotted number may be easily seen throughout the duration of the run.
- Competitor’s must run where directed by officials and/or Police.
- As this is a charity fundraising event, we have a NO REFUND policy due to cancellation or non-attendance.
- If you have any of the following conditions, you are advised by the Race Medical Director to seek advice from your Doctor before entering this event.
- Family history of sudden death or heart disease.
- Medical condition, e.g asthma, hypertension, diabetes, etc.
- Recent illness, e.g respiratory infection.
- The medical staff reserve the right to remove any competitor from the race.
- Race starts at Woy Woy Waterfront, Brisbane Water Drive, Woy Woy.
Major Participation Prize
All Competitors in 12km & Half Marathon will be eligible for the major prize.
$500 voucher provided by Hello World, Woy Woy
Proceeds from this year’s event will be donated to the Ronald Mcdonald Family Room Gosford and Central Coast Local Health District.
Runners will be treated to a fantastic runner’s brunch supported by Chapman’s Fruit and Veg, Wyoming.
Presentation will commence at 10.30am
Many other random draw prizes will be offered after the presentation of trophies. Competitors MUST be in attendance to receive any random draws.
12Km Fun Run Course